Thursday, January 27, 2011

SweetTooth



Oh, boy... I am! I'm one of those people who find it hard to resist sweets. Cakes, cookies, chocolate... I LOVE them all! 
There is one type (brand) of cookies that turns me into a crazed cookie monster...


DOMAĆICA by Kraš

Making my life happy since... 1980's.
For me, it's the best! Chocolate cookie with tradition 
(they started making them in 1957).
 It's very dangerous to put the whole box of these in front of me....
CRAZED COOKIE MONSTER MODE ON! :D



Not a lot of people knows that BodyBag's dad is making one of the best cakes I've ever tried. The recipe is top secret! 
Ladies and gentlemen, 
I present to you, 
one and only...
THE MONSTER CAKE

(applause!)

Thank you, thank you! You've been a wonderful audience! :D
Now... I'm off to finish that box of Domaćica...





3 comments:

  1. Monsta cake is the best! Sneaks up behind your back and hits you so hard you can't eat the whole day... nothing besides the cake that is :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE MONSTER CAKE! Approved by Zee Captain!

    ReplyDelete