Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sarajevo Goth Day

Little something I started with couple of my friends. It all started with the intention to mark 22nd of May - World Goth Day.


Goth Day is a day where the goth scene gets to celebrate it’s own being, and an opportunity to make its presence known to the rest of the world.

So, we organized a party which went quite well considering the fact that we didn't had any previous experience in organizing this kind of event and that Goth subculture is not that popular in Bosnia.





We made Facebook page, Myspace profile...We decided to use Sarajevo Got Day as a tool for promoting Goth subculture and help others who are willing to do the same.

Second party...


...was complete and utter failure and we have only ourselves to blame. It was AD HOC type of a party and no wonder it failed.

At this moment the group is a bit deadish. Friends who helped me are too busy. I am the only one who is still jobless and with pretty much noting better to do. So...there are two options. I can organize official burial for the group or I can try and make this work somehow. The first option is an easy one and I can do it anytime I want. Second option requires work. Parties and concerts are not an option at this moment. I have an idea of promoting all this through events such as Lucky Market. T-shirts, badges, prints, art, jewelry, etc.
I will need help so... If anyone is willing to help in promoting Goth subculture in Sarajevo (Bosnia) please contact me via email:

gothday.sa@gmail.com
isis.dementia@gmail.com

Or via Facebook page.

Ideas, suggestions, etc are also welcome.
Artist, jewelry makers, fashion designers...Sarajevo Goth Day is more than willing to promote your work. 



Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Damn, sto ti nisam blize :(( Rado bih ti asistirala :) I nema odustajanja..ako ikako mogu da ti pomognem ovako (pu, zeka izdaleka), just ask 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala! :D We shall fight! We shall never surrender!

      Delete
  2. oooooooo, zanimljivo! jedva čekam daljnja izvješća!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ja sam htela da otganizujem jedno retro druženje...skroz mi je zanimljiva ideja ovo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala! Neka se samo nesto desava. Ako mogu pomoci javi. :D

      Delete