Thursday, September 20, 2012

Return of prodigal blogger


Sorry people! Last couple of weeks were a bit hectic.

So what's up?

Customizing my new computer.


I just need to add couple of games and it will be perfect!


I've been re-reading some of my favorite books. It's great when you can combine one of your favorite activities and work. Very useful during working weekends.


Currently reading:

Goodreads

Also I've added this book to my collection

Arrian - The Campaigns of Alexander

Also...ebay, ebay, ebay....
Paycheck --> ebay
Danger! Danger!

Crappy photo is crappy!



This Skeleton Bag was on my wishlist for a very long time. Finally! It's mine!


A gift for my sister.



Ordered!


Male pants... I don't care. I like them.

Aaaand... that's pretty much it....


11 comments:

  1. Oj -ha!! nek si ti nama back :) Dima <3<3 a tek muske pantole..mmmljac..cim je karirano, oma je mljac :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dima me svaku put nanovo odusevi. <3
      Dobre pantole, dobre! Nisam mogla reci ne. XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Elf, rogue ili fighter kad igram NWN.
      U pen & paper verzijama preferiram drow, tiefling, fire genasi...wizard. :D

      Delete
    2. Ahahahahahaha koji geek/nerd talk. 8D

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

      ^^

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha! Uber nerd talk.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxEB-hZ_Ck

      Delete