Friday, February 1, 2013

Regardless it needZ it!


These past couple of days I was a bit mad at the world. 
The world was an asshole, as usual.


My answer was quick and merciless 






Also read as:
Bitch please! I'm fabulous! 

Today was an awesome day! Anleah was in Sarajevo!!! I was so happy when I've heard that she is coming.


So, Betmenka, Sabina and I had a really pleasant coffee and chit-chat with her.
Hopefully, one day, we will have this huge blogger meetup.

This picture is here because of REASONS!

Bitchy is to blame for me getting so hooked on this song. Thank you Bitchy!


 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jednog dana cemo sve da se okupimo i napravimo lom!

      Delete
  2. Ulepša mi veče silnim gifovima sa srednjim prstom xD I divna pesma, odlična za zarazu :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! To mi je drago cuti.
      Pjesma je odlicna. Stvarno me odusevila!

      Delete
  3. Kako je meni cure s vama bilo lijepoooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete